Quesos La Vasco Navarra informs website users with regard to its policy on the processing and protection of the users’ and customers’ personal data that may be collected when either browsing or contracting services through its website.
In this regard, Quesos La Vasco Navarra guarantees compliance with the personal data protection regulations in force, reflected in Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection and in Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Implementing Regulation of the LOPD (Constitutional Law on Data Protection).
2. Data collection, purpose and processing
Quesos La Vasco Navarra has the duty to inform the users of its website about the collection of personal data that that may be carried out either by sending an e-mail or by completing the forms included on the website. In this regard, Quesos La Vasco Navarra shall be considered to be the controller of the data collected through the aforementioned means.
In turn, Quesos La Vasco Navarra informs users that the purpose of the processing of the data collected covers: The handling of requests made by users, inclusion in the contact database, provision of services, and the management of the business relationship.
Personal data processing is considered to be any operation, action or technical procedure that is performed on personal data, whether or not by automated means, in order to collect, record, amend, transfer or perform any other action.
All the personal data collected through the Quesos La Vasco Navarra website and, therefore, deemed to be the processing of personal data, shall be included in the filing system registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency by Quesos La Vasco Navarra.
3. Communication and disclosure to third parties
Quesos La Vasco Navarra informs users that their personal data shall not be disclosed to third party organisations, subject to the exception that the said data disclosure is required by law or when the provision of a service involves the need for a contractual agreement with a data processor. In this latter case, data shall only be disclosed to the third party once Quesos La Vasco Navarra has the user’s express consent.
4. Data subjects’ rights
Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December, on Personal Data Protection grants the data subjects the possibility to exercise a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data. Insofar as the user’s data are processed by Quesos La Vasco Navarra, users may exercise the right to access, update, withdraw and object to the information held, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on personal data protection.
In order to exercise these rights, the user must send written notification, providing documentation to confirm his/her identity (National Identity Document or passport), to the following address: Quesos La Vasco Navarra. Ctra. Madrid-Irún, Km. 391 31809 OLAZAGUTIA (Navarre), Phone +34 467 025, Fax: +34 468 551, firstname.lastname@example.org or the substitute address in the General Data Protection Registry. This notification must provide the following information: user’s name and surnames, the request, address and supporting data.
Although these rights may only be exercised by the data subject, they may be executed by an authorised legal representative of the same. In this case, the documentation attesting this representation of the party concerned, must be provided.
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer whenever you access certain websites. Amongst other things, cookies allow websites to store and retrieve information on the users’ browsing habits and, depending on the information contained and the way in which the equipment is used, cookies can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only for the duration of the current session, taking up minimum memory space and with no harm to the computer. Cookies contain no specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browsing session (what are known as session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the type of cookie, the security settings can be changed to either permit or reject session or persistent cookies.
Without your express agreement, which is given by enabling cookies on your browser, Quesos La Vasco Navarra ill not use the cookies to associate the data memorized with your personal data provided at the time or registration or purchase.
What cookie types are used on this website?
– Technical cookies: These cookies allow users to browse a website, platform or application and to use the various options or services offered such as controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering items in an order, making purchases of an order, completing a registration application or request to participate in an event, using security items whilst browsing, storing content to disseminate video or sound files and sharing content over social networks.
– Functionality cookies: Cookies that enable the user to access the service with certain predefined general features on the user’s device based on a series of criteria, such as language, browser used to access the service, regional configuration for the service access location, etc.
– Analytical cookies: Cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties, allowing us to quantify the number of users, thereby enabling us to measure and make a statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. For this purpose, an analysis is made of how users browse our website in order to improve our offer of products or services.
– Advertising cookies: These cookies are either processed by ourselves or by third parties, allowing us to manage as efficiently as possible the offer for website advertising spaces, adapting the contents of the advert to the contents of the service requested or to the use made of our website. For this purpose, we may study your Internet browsing habits and show you ads related to your browsing profile.
– Behaviourally targeted advertising cookies: Cookies that allow for the most effective possible management of the advertising space, if any, that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store user’s behavioural information obtained through on-going observation of their browsing habits, which enables the development of a specific profile to show tailored advertising.
Third party cookies: The Quesos La Vasco Navarra Website may use third party services that compile information on behalf of Quesos La Vasco Navarra for statistical purposes, regarding the use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the website activity and other Internet services.
Specifically, this Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc, domiciled in the United States, with registered offices at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of these services, cookies are used to compile information, including the user’s IP address, which shall be transmitted, processed and stored by Google in the terms set out on the Google.com website. This includes the possible transfer of the said information to third parties, whenever required to do so by law or whenever such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf
When using this Site, the user expressly agrees to the processing of the information obtained in the form and for the purposes mentioned above. Likewise, the user acknowledges that he/she is aware of the possibility of not agreeing to the processing of such data or information by changing the browser configuration to block cookies. However, if this cookie blocking option is used, it may not be possible to use all the website functions.
You can either allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your equipment by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer: