ANUGA IS COMING AGAIN
Albéniz will be exhibiting in Anuga again with a wide range of products and a lot of novelties. There, you will discover among other products:
– Our new range of traditional cheeses ripening in a traditional way.
– New range of portions and slices adapted to all international markets.
– New range of cube and grated cheeses. National and international cube cheeses, new choices of grated cheeses for the gastronomy.
– New range of Italian style flake cheeses.
– New Protected Denomination of Origin cheeses and specialties as our refined French style goat cheese.
– Our new cheese Reserva 12 meses.
We would like to have the opportunity to show you in our booth all these new products and to expand our range of products with our international partners and to work on new projects.
We hope to see you there!
World Cheese Awards 2018
Albeniz congratulates the Norwegian champion Fanaost in
last edition of the World Cheese Awards 2018, held in
Bergen (Norway). Once again Quesos Albeniz was present
with its cheeses, awarded with 5 bronze medals to the
• Semi matured goat´s milk cheese Albeniz
• Semi matured mix cheese Albéniz
• Sheep´s milk cheese from raw milk “V Navarra”
• Smoked sheep´s milk cheese from raw milk “V Navarra”
• Smoked mix cheese Albéniz
For further information you coudl visit following website:
Quesos Albéniz successfully participated in a new edition of the international fair Sial held in Paris (France) last October. Numerous companies, among which included Albéniz, had the opportunity to announce their products to the assistance of a large number of importers and visitors from different countries and markets.
Our cheeses had a great acceptance, being welcomed the novelties presented in this contest like our new line of natural portions, our gourmet cheese Reserve 12 months or our traditional cheese of raw milk.
Sport as a means to teach values
Sports practice represents values that are exactly in line with the philosophy of Quesos Albéniz, such as effort, discipline, commitment, the will to succeed and teamwork.
A clear example of this commitment is our sponsorship of the Albéniz Cycling Club.
V Edition Cross Country Running
On Saturday 19 May 2018, Quesos Albéniz is sponsoring the V Ziordia Cross Country Charity Run.
A total of 150 children and 300 adults are set to take part in the V Edition of the Ziordia Cross Country Run, a charity and sports event sponsored by Albéniz.
The purpose of this run is to collect food products for the 365 soup kitchen and the company also collaborates with the Dravet foundation with the collection of pens and markers. Many volunteers from the company take part in this event.
Albéniz with C.B.A.S.K. Basketball club
On 12 May 2018, the Final Four Senior Men’s basketball match took place. Albéniz was also present at the event, offering a wide range of products directed at promoting a healthy lifestyle.